Sounds like a bad 80s band, but no. This article from ESPN:
“Following the Yankees’ loss to the New York Mets on Friday night, Lady Gaga talked her way past security and into the Yankees’ clubhouse. She reportedly met with some players, including Robinson Cano. The media, which is supposed to be allowed into the clubhouse 10 minutes after the final pitch, was held out.”
And her outfit: baseball stripes – and not much else (as is her way).
I would make a joke about bases here, but I like to maintain some semblance of dignity (sometimes).
You’d think that with it being summer and all, I’d have loads of time to peruse the blogs, keep up with the shows (I totally missed resort and menswear somehow, AGH!), do outfit posts and all that jazz – but no. This is unquestionably the MOST BUSY SUMMER I’ve ever had. Let’s see what I’m up to, shall we?
1. Trying to run at least 350 miles in the summer (we have a club) and do a half marathon (coming up on July 5!)
2. Trying to test out of PreCalc (involving much studying – granted, I haven’t been doing too much math yet… but I will, oh, I will…)
3. Trying to test out of French III/IV – again. (Last year, I missed the test by about 7%, which sucked, but whatever. I want to be in AP French next year! And it’s really not hard.)
4. Learning Italian (to some extent) on LiveMocha. (Really a fun little side thing I’m trying with a couple other friends. Not too much grammar backing on there, but good for actual Italian feedback.)
5. AP English logs. (Four books, double entry journals. ‘Nuff said, I think.)
6. Finishing writing my book. (I haven’t been writing for months and I’m suffering withdrawal. Plus, that means little to no progress, which means NO BOOK YET. Sigh.)
7. Figuring out Where To Go To College and What To Do With My Life. (self-explanatory)
8. Being unemployed (and therefore broke, most of the time. Good for time management, bad for car/college/clothes/social life funding).
9. Reading the books I want to (Zen & The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance, Les Miserables, and others)
So you see how blogging easily gets pushed down on the list… sadly… but it’s just not priority right now. Weird, though, isn’t it – that I have way more time to waste online during the school year than in summer, when I’m doing self-motivated work? Hmm…
Off to do some math. Yippee. Have a good summer, everyone! (Unless you’re in the southern hemisphere, in which case… well, don’t.)