Random linkage… and stuff… This is what happens when Dazed has many, many articles that I like and I end up discovering designers and photogs and models and everything. (Sorry it’s not more thought-out and/or well-written, but I figure this gets you to the cool stuff with minimal interruption from me. That and it would take more time than I have available to do a separate post for all this… haha). Enjoy!
- Vanessa Jackman photography… lots of cool street style (and good photos to boot!)
- Love staying on top of festival attire? This is your place.
- InsideTheTents – insiders’ looks at fashion week, photos and interviews and videos and coverage to your stylish heart’s content. (here)
- Press contacts for various S/S10 designers. (here)
-Discovered designers’ one-line bios:
Martyn Bal: dark gemetrics (Dazed article)
Florencia Kozuch: tribal rock n’ roll is cool.
Ara Jo: UK-based; surrealist disco styles that Gaga and Madonna could easily slip into (though the rest of us poor souls…)
COS: depth and architectural styles, but loose and adaptive.
w r e n: discovered via Style Bubble, I was immediately smitten with Wren’s looks, which are a delightful balance of feminine and edgy.
- Last but not least is this amazing video of Hanneli Mustaparta running around Central Park and playing with Barbie dolls.
Again, sorry for the semi-scatterbrained post, but hey… first day of school and I’m tired and my back hurts and it’s raining. Also I need to do laundry.